Have you ever thought of how to look younger? This article will cover the top anti-aging foods which will make you look younger and sharing natural beauty tips. What you eat directly affects your aging process. There are certain natural anti-aging foods, which you must include in your diet to and delay the aging process.
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla): It is foremost in the natural beauty tips’ list of top anti-aging foods. Its consumption on a regular basis delays the aging process and keeps you young and is, therefore, an answer to how to look younger. Indian gooseberry is a gift of nature to mankind. It is an excellent source of vitamin C and works excellently as an antioxidant.
It regulates your BP, sets right your cholesterol, and helps in curing so many other ailments. If fresh Amla fruit is available, then you can eat it as such, or make salads or pickle with it. You can also make juice of amla, mix it with water and drink it. You can consume amla powder if fresh amla is not available.
- Walnuts: This easily available nut contains a hormone that helps you sleep better, essential fats with brain-boosting power, antioxidants with disease-fighting properties, anti-aging skin benefits, and many more health benefits. This snack is delicious and packed with good fats, fiber, and protein and it is easily available.
This super nut has many nutritional benefits. Walnuts are also advised for people having high blood pressure and therefore is included in the natural beauty tips’ list of anti-aging foods and are also an answer to how to look younger.
- Apple and Pears: As far as reducing your stroke risk is concerned the more white-fleshed fruit you eat the better. Having one pear or apple a day can make a big difference. An apple a day keeps the doctor away old say. This is another nature gifted best anti-aging food.
- Avoid sugary and high calories products: Eat less of sugary, high calories products and foods that contain excess fat.
This tip is included in the natural beauty tips’ list of anti-aging foods and it will help a lot in slowing down the aging and therefore, and is an answer to how to look younger.
- Honey is known as the best anti-aging food: Honey can replace your consumption of sugar. Honey is not just simple sugar. It contains many substances including minerals, amino acids, enzymes, bioflavonoids, aroma compounds, and vitamins.
Its amazing health benefits are due to this unique combination in honey. Honey increases levels of antioxidants in your blood and improves your immune system. Instead of sugar, you should consume honey – a top anti-aging food.
- Best anti-aging foods and powerful antioxidants and raw fruits and vegetables: When you cook vegetables you destroy much of their antioxidant values. When you overheat – you lose up to 97% of the water, soluble vitamins (vitamins B and C) and up to 40% of the fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K). These are anti-aging and are key antioxidants and we waste them.
Due to the cooking, the proteins in foods become difficult for the human being to digest. Char-broiling, frying, high roasting, and are the worst, causing oxidization of foods leading to the production of damaging free radicals, which we then eat. Eat raw as much as possible.
- Green Tea: Green tea is naturally high in plants derived elements that offer antioxidant protection. Green tea is a superfood which retains more of the good things hence we recommend it as far as health benefits are concerned. Green tea contains catechins, which give it antioxidant power.
- Fresh fruits & vegetable juices: The beneficial effects of fresh fruits & vegetable juices extend far beyond protection from loss of memory. An important part of anti-aging nutrition as well are juicing. Present in fresh, highly colored fruits and vegetables are some of the most powerful anti-aging antioxidants.
In their raw state, juicing gets them into your system immediately and with no loss of nutrients from oxidation or cooking and therefore included in the natural beauty tips’ as an answer to how to look younger and list of anti-aging foods.
By consuming above top anti-aging foods you can slow down your aging process. In order to look beautiful and young you must be healthy first and therefore have a nutritious and balanced diet including best anti-aging foods.
Turmeric’s Healing Powers
Hemp Oil Use and Dosage
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Use Lemon For Knee Pain At Home!
The knee pain is always unpleasant and causes great discomfort, as it impedes even the easiest daily routines and movements.Knee…
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse Treatment for Naturally Shiny Hair
Winter and in-door heaters and air conditioners can leave your hair dry and wrecked with dullness and frizz. This leaves…